The first step to getting started in Blackboard is to ensure that your SU issued NetID has been created and that you are able to successfully login to MySlice.
Lookup Your AccountID
- Go to netid.syr.edu
- Look up the name.
- Click on the envelope icon to the left of the name.
- The NetID is the first part of the email address.
SU passwords are used by faculty, staff and students to access Blackboard, MySlice, computer labs, etc. This password expires every 365 days.
To change or reset your SU password:
- Go to netid.syr.edu.
- Click on CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
- Enter your current NetID and password.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Type in your new desired password, then click Change Password.