Assistance For Students
• APA Guide: With links to web guides and locations of print sources
• Citation guide (more styles)
• Citation management tools: Getting started with RefWorks, EndNote Online, Zotero and Mendeley
• Turnitin for student use and general citing information
Departmental Pages and Resource Guides for specific areas:
• Archives, Centers, and Departments:
• Selected Guides:
Off-Campus Access to Library Resources
Students and instructors are easily able to access the Libraries’ e-resources off campus.
Suggestions are welcome (mail to email@example.com). Please feel free to suggest a new guide for your class or program or a resource you think students will find useful.