This session considers the purpose of measuring student engagement. We identified which activities not only engage students but also produce quality analysis, which is critical to designing and adapting both online and face-to-face courses.
Some of the questions that will get answered are:
• When are students logging into my course?
• Which course resources/tools are being used most frequently?
• Which discussions boards generate the most traffic?
• What are the patterns of performance in an online assessment?
• What are some of my opportunities for improvement?