Grades are due from faculty shortly after the semester is over. The iSchool strongly recommends translating numeric scores into letter grades. Please reference important dates, processes, resources and support information below:
- Spring 2017 Final Grades Due from Faculty: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 by 11:59 p.m.
- Late grades: These must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office on Missing Grade forms that can be obtained from the iSchool department
- Access to grade rosters: Log into MySlice. Under Faculty Services, select Faculty Center. Click on the Grade Roster icon to the left of the class. Check access to the grade roster before the deadline
- Mac computer users: It is recommended to use Firefox to access grade rosters
► Additional Resources
- Online grading tutorial and FAQ page: These resources provide instructors with instructions as how to use the online grade roster and answer frequently-asked questions
- Grading policies: Academic rules and regulations in the Syracuse University online course catalog
- Moving grades from Blackboard: This page will give you instructions to move grades from Blackboard to MySlice
► Using Scantron forms for Exams
Click on this link http://oira.syr.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Submitting_Exams_for_Scoring.pdf for the procedures on how to use scantron forms for exams. Forms are available in 343 Hinds Hall and also in the Adjunct Faculty Office. fSupport can also assist you with bringing the exams to OIRA once completed.
For questions please contact Mariann Major at email@example.com or call ext. 2736
► Help & Support
- For problems accessing grade roster or questions about a class, contact the class scheduling administrator at the iSchool
- For NetID and/or password issues, contact ITS Call Center at 443-2677 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For online grading screens or process, contact the Registrar’s Office help line at 443-9497