Why is Instructional Technology important? There are many reasons why instructional technology is important, especially for college students.
- Helps to foster engagement
- Addresses different learning styles
- Builds 21st Century job skills for students and instructors
- Helps establish a “community of learners”
- Can create digital learning repositories to supplement student instruction
Do you have questions on Blackboard, the LMS (learning management system) that Syracuse University uses for its course design and implementation? Do you have questions on what other instructional technology tools are available for you to use to help engage students and increase student interaction? Click on any link on the left to find out more information on both Blackboard and instructional tools.
If you have any questions or would like a personal, one-on-one consultation to discuss using some of these tools, please feel free to contact the faculty center using the “Contact Us” link that you will find available on every page.