Intended Audience: All Syracuse University Full time and Part Time Face-to-Face and Online Faculty
Description: Tired of using the same techniques, activities and lesson plans? This session outlines techniques to inject new life into your classroom, including numerous creative teaching tips and strategies and best practices for infusing technology into the curriculum.
We will also talk about 3 creative online tools that you can use right now to help stimulate creativity and excitement back into the classroom. These tools will help to build friendly competition, poll your students for instant feedback, and create personal learning environments that your students can utilize to help them stay organized and for project-based learning.
- Be reinvigorated and inspired to enhance your teaching and adapt new techniques
- Reframe or modify your approach to teaching by incorporating engaging and student-centered learning tools
- Create exciting learning-centered environments driven by creativity, engagement, and the maximization of student learning
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Implement techniques to help invigorate your classroom, whether online or face-to-face.
- Assess the potential for meeting your instructional goals and challenges.
- Formulate a plan for moving beyond gaining an initial understanding of selected tools to using them for specific instructional purposes.
**REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SERVED**
The Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning at the iSchool looks forward to having you join us for what will be an enlightening and engaging workshop on breathing new life into your classroom.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENT FIELD IF YOU REQUIRE ANY SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THIS SESSION.