The academic calendar shows registration, academic, holiday and financial deadlines for undergraduate and graduate students.
Registrar’s Office Scheduling Information
iSchool Academic Integrity Policies
The following are members/officers of the academic integrity process at the iSchool (effective 1/1/2017)
- Art Thomas, email@example.com , Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, iSchool Academic Integrity Coordinator
- Kathy Allen firstname.lastname@example.org , Asst. Dean for Student Services, iSchool Academic Integrity Advisor
iSchool Academic Integrity Panel Members:
- Peggy Takach, email@example.com Director, Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning
- Megan Oakleaf, firstname.lastname@example.org , Associate Professor and Director of Instructional Quality
- Michael Fudge, email@example.com , Assistant Professor of Practice
- Amber Victoria Marian Evans, Graduate Student
- Emily Rose Kellman, Undergraduate Student
Syracuse University Policies
- Syracuse University Policies
Here is the recommended class-absence process instructors can implement for student-athletes that are required to travel.